Did you ever have to regrind a headstone, because of mistype, or a customer's dissatisfaction with text layout? Never more with Headstone Designer.
Headstone Designer is a plugin for CorelDRAW designated for stonemasoners, who sandblast headstones using foil cut on a ploter. All you need is to choose a headstone and text and the Headstone Designer will format your text and arrange the headstone. You can also create a color visualization of a headstone, which looks as real. All of this is done so fast, that you can design a headstone in front of your customer. Therefore, customers can see, how the headstone will look like, and they can sign correctness of text and layout. Because the text can be cut directly on a ploter, you will eliminate the chance of mistype or a customer's dissatisfaction. With Headstone Designer, creating texts on a headstone is easy and fast. Moreover, your headstones will always look professionally.
Take a look at the illustration of work with program
Main functions of program
- text layout on a headstone
- very fast setting of a correct text size
- you can choose from 8 different layout presets
- you can choose from a vast selection of headstones, ornaments, crosses
- setting of stone text color, so the headstone looks as real
- text with contour
- different crosses and stars in front of dates
- possibility to set given name smaller than surname
- generates file for ploter cutting
- generates a dimensioned drawing, which makes the application of the foil onto the headstone easier
- generates preview of the same headstone with different fonts, colors etc.
- generates PDF
- compatible with CorelDRAW X4, X5 and X6, X7, X8, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- working with operating systems Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- proven functionality with ploters: Mimaki, Graphtec, Roland, Creation PCut
What's new in version 4
- improved control over gaps between lines, each gap can be set individually
- improved saving of default font heights, each height is saved individually
- added proportional scaling of all texts and gaps by single button
- added function to set character spacing within text
- added tabs for accessories: Flowers, Angels, Birds, Plates for better sorting and faster selection
- fixed bug: unicode characters not shown poperly in pdf text
- added compatibility with 2019
What's new in version 3.5
- works with newest Corel 2018, all versions (32 and 64 bit, Home & Student)
- easier input of family name
- new alignments of dates
- new layout of persons
- new layout of dates within person inscription
- support of multiple facilities. In case a biggers stonemasonry has multiple facilities, headstone shapes, motives or saved projects can be saved on shared storage (NAS). Whichever visualisation created in showroom is than immediatelly available in production site.
- Fixed bug which caused that not all fonts were loaded in font list (napr. AT*Merlin, AT Zurich Calligrapic)
- Fixed bug where a ratio was changed when exported to Cutting Master 2 (Graphtec)
- Fixed bug which put incorrect name of headstone to PDF file after opening of saved project.
What's new in version 3
- It's faster
- Compatible with new versions of Corel:
- Corel DRAW X4
- Corel DRAW X4 Home & Student
- Corel DRAW X5
- Corel DRAW X5 Home & Student
- Corel DRAW X6
- Corel DRAW X6 Home & Student
- Corel DRAW X6 64bit - NEW!
- Corel DRAW X7 - NEW!
- Corel DRAW X7 Home & Student - NEW!
- Corel DRAW X7 64bit - NEW!
- Compatible with Windows 10
- Removed minor bugs
What's new in version 2.5
- improved integration into Corel - easier work with windows
- base of headstone
- metal crosses and scultptures
- vase and lamp
- removed bugs during preview and PDF generation
- removed other minor bugs